skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, August 15, 2008
Sidekick Picture That Was Promised...
............. Alright people, I did promise you guys I would post a picture of my new Sidekick. I actually have it in lime green but it's not a big deal.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Feet Hurt!?
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
March
(3)
▼
2008
(6)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(5)
Sidekick Picture That Was Promised...
Btw
How's this for..... a phone??
How's this for.... a song??
How's this for....Life??
About Me
View my complete profile
How's this for...... a sneaker??
My new sneakers which are available for $40 at Spring shoe stores.
How's this for..... a band logo??
Avenged Sevenfold's logo
How's this for..... a movie character??
Heath Ledger in 2008's The Dark Knight
No comments:
Post a Comment