So, we all know Metro Station's semi-new song, Shake It, but what's the message??
If you have listened to that song, not stood on front of your mirror with underwear and bunny slippers and used your brush as a microphone and sang along, but actually listened, you can hear something somewhat inappropriate.
The song says, "Your body's cold, but girl we're getting so warm. And I was thinking of ways that I could get inside. Tonight you're falling in love (let me go now)The feelings stirring me up (here we go now)"
I have some questions for whoever wrote that song.
1. Why are they getting warm?
2. Inside where? Like I don't already know..
3. Tonite? Love? Let me go? -Typical
4. Here we go now??? *tisk* *tisk* *tisk*
Whoever wrote this song is no doubt talking about sex. What else whould get your body warm, which involves 2 people, let a guy get "inside", make a girl fall in love and the guy think of "goodbye", and "Here We Go Now"?? Come on!! This song is on the radio and there are 8 year old girls dancing to it.
*Tisk* *Tisk* Metro Station *Tisk* *Tisk*


No comments:
Post a Comment